Gardens and Grounds
Entry to the Old Rectory and the Cwtch is through Electric gates to a drive, edged by Trees and slower boarders.
The house and cottage are set on four acres of ornamental, terraced and lawned gardens, there is a large fish pond fed by a stream and is overlooked by a stone folly and a sitting area.
Across the foot path to the historic Norman Church is the Croquet Lawn and Marquee area and Grass maze.
The Cwtch has its own private garden which is across the cobbled parking area and is entered through a gate which takes you to the cobbled path and leads to the front door and onto two patio sitting areas, one has seating for 2 easy cushioned chairs and a coffee table, the second has a dining table and two cushioned chairs with a sun parasol and gas BBQ. So you can enjoy the sun all day long. The borders are well stocked with shrubs and flowers
Guests will enjoy the scenery and peace and quiet of the beautiful rural hideaway with
1. Luxury Superking bed, 6`6” in length by 6` wide, so loads of room to stretch out.
2. Wet room with Electric Shower (4 head function) Glass shower screen, white sanitary wear and high quality toiletries
3. Babes in arms welcome, no pets (as the owners have dogs) and no smokers (outside only no smoking in the cottage)
4. Loads of private parking
5. 2 small steps up to the cobbled path to the cottage front door with two further small steps into the building.
6. Double height ceilings
Single story, ground floor entrance, to oak floor hall. Open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with log burning stove. Oak floored double bedroom with luxury superking sprung bed, dressing table and large wardrobe. Wet room with walk-in shower
• Contemporary electric heating system
• Wood burning stove
• Electric Hob
• Electric integral oven and grill
• Built in microwave
• Fridge with Freezer compartment
• Washing machine, tumble dryer and small freezer in separate building with a woodstore and secure lock up for bicycles
• Smart tv, wifi internet access
• Radio/cd player with iphone docking
• Semi enclosed garden with two patio areas
• Original works of art by welsh artists
• White Leather corner sofa with Contemporary Chaise
• 5* quality fixtures and fitting.
• Bone china crockery
Sorry no dogs, there is a large pond and stream in the owners garden with immediate access to footpath and woodland.
Separate private gated, semi enclosed garden (surrounded on all side with low level wall)
The owner can by prior arrangement, offer afternoon tea by request.